Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Favorite Recipes

Post your favorite recipe/s here :drool: Here's mine: [b]Bulgogi (Korean Barbecued Beef)[/b] [align=center][img]http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/05/15/51532.jpg[/img][/align] [u][b]Ingredients[/b][/u] [spoiler]45 ml soy sauce 15 ml sesame oil 9 g sesame seeds 1 clove garlic, minced 4 g white sugar 3 g salt 1 g ground black pepper 1 g monosodium glutamate (MSG) (optional) 455 g beef top sirloin, thinly sliced 1 carrot, julienned 1 green onion, chopped 0.5 yellow onion, chopped[/spoiler] [u][b]Directions[/b][/u] [spoiler]1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic, sugar, salt, black pepper, and MSG. Place beef, carrots, and onions in the bag; seal, and shake to coat the vegetables and beef with the sauce. Refrigerate for at least 2 1/2 hours. I prefer to marinate mine overnight. 2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Remove meat and vegetables from marinade, and place on a large sheet of aluminum foil; seal. Discard marinade. 3. Place on grill, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or to desired doneness[/spoiler] [b]Place over a plate of rice this stuff is pure heaven :drool:[/b]

sj0405[?] likes this topic.

sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Re: Favorite Recipes

[quote=bobcbar;#42115;1336264545]Bulgogi (Korean Barbecued Beef)[/quote] yummy yummy Mine is this: [img]http://forgetfusion.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/img_0597.jpg?w=300&h=224[/img] [spoiler]Ingredients: beef rib cubes on the bone, soju (a clear Korean alcohol) or sake or rum, water, black pepper, kelp (if you have it), dried shitake mushrooms, honey (usually pear syrup* is used), soy sauce, garlic paste, sesame oil, dried red chillies, chopped onions, leeks, carrot chunks, potato chunks, fresh green chillies (there is also usually some chestnut thrown in) Procedure: - mix soy sauce, leek, black pepper, honey, garlic paste, red chillies, sesame oil, alcohol into marinade, mix/cover meat in it and leave refrigerated for 30 minutes to a couple hours - soak dehydrated shitake and kelp (if you have it) in cold water for 20 or more minutes, until the mushroom stems are soft. reserve liquid and cut shitake into quarters - heat kelp/shitake broth in a pot with onions on medium heat, until transparent - increase heat a bit, add mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, stirring frequently - when veggies are 75% cooked, add meat and marinade with fresh green chillies, stirring until meat is cooked tender (do not overcook!!) *one of my friends blends Asian pear and adds that with sugar instead of honey. I’d go for the pear with a bit of honey if I could find it. Enjoy!![/spoiler]
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

[align=center][b]Chicken - Pork Adobo[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://www.filipinovillage.com/uploads/recipe-images/Adobo%20Edited1.JPG[/img][/align] [b]Ingredients:[/b] [spoiler]1/2 kilo pork cut into servings pieces 1/2 kilo chicken ( a combination of chicken wings or drumstick) 1/2 small garlic head (macerated ) 1 tsp. peppercorn (crushed ) 1 tbs salt 1/4 tsp. ground pepper 1/2 cup vinegar 1/2 cup soy sauce 1 cup water (enough to cover meat)[/spoiler] [b]Procedures:[/b] [spoiler][b]Part 1[/b] 1. Combine all ingredients in a heavy sauce pan. 2. Cover and simmer until meat is tender. (If the meat is still tough and there is no more stock add 1/2 cup of water and continue simmering) 3. When the meat is tender, remove the pork and chicken from the sauce pan drain and set aside. 4. Put the sauce on a separate pan and set aside. [b]Part 2[/b] 1. On a frying pan, heat cooking oil and brown the pork and chicken on all sides. 2. When the meat are all brown, transfer to a serving dish. 3. Pour the sauce on the frying pan that you use in fryiing the meat and bring to a boil for a few minutes 4. Pour the sauce over the meat and serve. 5. Serve hot and eat with plain boiled rice.[/spoiler] :drool2:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Looks yummy SJ & JaChriz :drool: thanks for sharing :yes2:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[b]Army SOS Creamed Ground Beef[/b] [img]http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/17/08/170882.jpg[/img] Ingredients 1 pound ground beef 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 1 cube beef bouillon 3/4 teaspoon salt 1 pinch ground black pepper 2 1/4 cups milk 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce Directions 1. Brown beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. Stir in flour, bouillon, salt and pepper. Saute all together for about 5 minutes or until flour is absorbed. Gradually stir in milk and Worcestershire sauce. Bring all to a simmer, stirring constantly. Cook until thickened, about 5 to 10 minutes. Serve hot! ...this is my favorite breakfest meal :drool: and its so simple to make!
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

[align=center][b]Pork Afritada[/b] [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WGTOn8oYgBo/TFficLYF7BI/AAAAAAAAAEw/iBvNDhUdGJs/s1600/SNSPR.jpg[/img][/align] [b]Ingredients:[/b] 1 kilo pork, cubes ˝ kilo potatoes, peeled and quartered 1 small head of garlic, minced 1 big onion, diced 1 red bell pepper, quartered 1 green bell pepper, quartered 2 cups stock 1 cup tomato sauce pinch of salt & pepper Oil [b]Procedure:[/b] Put cooking oil in casserole. Add pork until brown, set aside. Sauté garlic and onion. Pour in the stock and tomato sauce. bring to a boil. Simmer until pork is cooked and tender. Add potatoes,bell pepper and season with salt & pepper to taste.
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Grilled Chicken Margarita :xixi: [align=center][img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/181/473135186_9347b9c17d.jpg[/img][/align] Ingredients [spoiler]2/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro 2 tablespoons coarse black pepper 2 teaspoons garlic powder 2 teaspoons onion salt 1/2 cup margarita mix 1/4 cup lime juice 1/4 cup orange juice 3 tablespoons tequila 3 tablespoons triple sec 2 tablespoons honey 1 cup light olive oil 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves[/spoiler] Directions [spoiler]1. Place cilantro, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in the bowl of a blender. Pour in margarita mix, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, triple sec, and honey. Puree on high speed until smooth, then reduce speed to medium-low, and slowly add the olive oil; blend until creamy. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag or glass bowl; pour marinade overtop and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 5 hours. 2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate. 3. Remove chicken from the marinade, shake off excess, and discard remaining marinade. Grill the chicken until tender and juices run clear, approximately 7 minutes per side.[/spoiler]
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Nilagang Pata/Baka (Filipino Pork/Beef Broth Soup W/ Vegetables) [img]http://food.sndimg.com/img/recipes/21/74/51/large/pic2LbLax.jpg[/img] [b]Ingredients:[/b] [spoiler]1 kg beef (for stewing) or 1 kg pork (for stewing) 4 small onions (diced) 1/2 head garlic (minced) 1 pinch salt and pepper 7 medium potatoes (cut to the same size as the beef) 10 pieces Chinese cabbage (cut into four) 12 pieces bok choy (cut into 3) 2 corn on the cob, chopped (optional) 2 tablespoons patis (Asian fish sauce) 2 tablespoons oil[/spoiler] [b]Directions:[/b] [spoiler]1. In a soup pot, brown garlic and onion. 2. Add in beef, water and bring to a boil, lower the fire and let simmer until beef is tender for about an hour or two (longer for more flavor). 3. Remove all the resulting scum that will rise to the top of the pot and keep the stock clear. 4. Add potatoes and bring up to a boil to cook potatoes. 5. Season with salt, pepper and patis. 6. Lower heat and add in vegetables and cook uncovered. 7. Serve hot with rice, soy sauce/patis and calamansi to taste.[/spoiler] [b]I love this stuff eat it once or twice a week :drool:[/b]
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[align=center][b][color=#FF0000]Brownies[/color][/b][/align] [i][color=purple]Few can resist these dark, moist, fudgy, chocolately treats. Pull a batch out of the oven and watch them quickly vanish.[/color][/i] [b]Ingredients:[/b] [align=center][spoiler]250 g unsalted butter, chopped 200 g dark chocolate roughly chopped, plus 2/3 cup(100g) dark chocolate chunks or dark chocolate chips, extra 1 and the 3/4 cups (325 g) soft brown sugar 4 eggs, lightly beaten 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 and the 1/4 cups (185 g) plain flour, sifted sifted icing sugar, for dusting (optional) [color=#FF0000]MAKES[/color] 12 SLICES [color=#FF0000]PREPARATION[/color] 20 MINUTES [color=#FF0000]COOKING[/color] 40 MINUTES[/spoiler][/align] [align=center][img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7137/7810497752_23b973b333.jpg[/img][/align] [align=center] [img]http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/s/e/serious-plz.png?1[/img][color=green][b]PREPARE & RELAX[/b][/color] [img]http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/w/a/want--plz.png?1[/img] [color=green][b]EXTRA THRIFTY[/b][/color][/align] [align=center] [spoiler][b][color=#FF0000]1[/color][/b] Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line a 28× 18 cm baking tin with baking paper. [b][color=#FF0000]2[/color][/b] Melt the butter and the 200 g chopped chocolate in a saucepan over low heat. Whisk in the sugar until combined, then set aside for 5 minutes to cool. [b][color=#FF0000]3[/color][/b] Whisk in the eggs and vanilla, then stir the flour through. Add the chocolate chunks or chips and stir to combine. [b][color=#FF0000]4[/color][/b] Pour the mixture into the baking tin. Bake for 35 minutes, or until the top is firm and the cake is coming away from the sides of the tin - it should still be very moist inside. [b][color=#FF0000]5[/color][/b] Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in the tin. Cut into 12 pieces and store in airtight containers for up to 4 days. Serve dusted with icing sugar if desired. [color=#FF0000]Variation[/color] [i][color=purple]For triple-choc brownies, replace the dark chocolate chunks or chips with 1/3 cup (50 g) white chocolate chips and 1/3 cup (50 g) milk chocolate chips. For walnut or macadamia brownies, add 1 and the 1/4 cups (150 g) chopped walnuts or macadamias with the chocolate chips.[/color][/i][/spoiler][/align] [scroll]=3[color=blue]ENJOY THE SATISFACTION[/color]=3[/scroll]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:12

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy