Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: Girls Ask Us Guys A Question

[quote=aya;#339711;1373109052]If I were a guy, I'd hate girls who are hard to get. If they like/love me why waste time playing hard to get when they can date me asap?[/quote] That's so true...I think most guys feel the same way :yes2:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#339711;1373109052]I beg to diffarrrr. :lol3::lol3::lol3: [i]Pakipot[/i] girls are the kind of women who likes to toy around with their suitors. :no2:[/quote] I have courted that kind of girl and it went on for months, almost a year even, and she didn't say yes in the end (for the sole reason of her rejection of commitment) so I'm going to have to agree on that, 50% :lol3: [quote=aya;#339711;1373109052]If I were a guy, I'd hate girls who are hard to get. :lol2: If they like/love me why waste time playing hard to get when they can date me asap? :cool:[/quote] [quote=bobcbar;#339776;1373194305]That's so true...I think most guys feel the same way :yes2:[/quote] well then I'm going to speak for the guys who like [i]pakipot[/i] girls :lol3: but you said it, aya, [i]Easy to get, easy to forget.[/i] :lol3::lol3: I think what drives us is the thought that this girl is willing to waste time just so we could show them that we're worth it; to show that they're not desperate for the title or something like that; and to hint that they want to see us do the effort. It's also an advantage when I want to know the girl more in the process of courtship. Like what if she's super duper clingy and crazy and she said yes three days into the courtship stage.. it's smothering and I don't want to suffer under the problem of how am I going to break up with her :lol3::lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#339816;1373219770](for the sole reason of her rejection of commitment)[/quote] Pft. :xixi: You kept it up for almost a year and she never asked you to stop? Make it 80% geez. Or are you perhaps the masochistic type? :lol3::lol3: [quote=Tres;#339816;1373219770]but you said it, aya, Easy to get, easy to forget. :lol3::lol3:[/quote] I was actually talking about girls who throw themselves at guys but nvm. HAHAHA. [quote=Tres;#339816;1373219770]I think what drives us is the thought that this girl is willing to waste time just so we could show them that we're worth it;[/quote] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/052/schemer.PNG[/img] No, no, no. They're "waiting" because they are playing with your mind. They wanna drive you crazy.... they're evil. Trust me, I'm a girl HAHAHAHAHAHA. [quote=Tres;#339816;1373219770]and to hint that they want to see us do the effort.[/quote] You are probably mistaking girls who are genuinely unsure whether they love you or not (thus withholding answer) from pakipot girls. Pakipot girls are the ones who are adi sure they like/love you but tries to delay giving their answer coz they wanna see you suffer... or because you're like an ego fodder or sth. :evil: [quote=Tres;#339816;1373219770]It's also an advantage when I want to know the girl more in the process of courtship. Like what if she's super duper clingy and crazy and she said yes three days into the courtship stage..[/quote] What the hell are you saying?! :lol3: A guy courts a girl in the first place coz [b]he wants to date her[/b] regardless whether he knows her or not. So it's not her fault if she said yes even if it has only been say, 3 days. You [i]did[/i] court her. [quote=Tres;#339816;1373219770]it's smothering and I don't want to suffer under the problem of how am I going to break up with her :lol3::lol3:[/quote] Say "SHIAT. WHAT R YOO DOING? Y U SAID YES SO SOON?? I AM SO NOT READY!! STAHHHP!!" Do you understand how ridiculous this sounds? :lol3: [quote=bobcbar;#339776;1373194305]That's so true...I think most guys feel the same way :yes2:[/quote] I was a guy in my previous life. :thumbsup:

Last edited by aya (2013-07-07 16:26:25)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#339817;1373227535]Pft. :xixi: You kept it up for almost a year and she never asked you to stop? Make it 80% geez. Or are you perhaps the masochistic type? :lol3::lol3:[/quote] I really liked her! And can you blame me? I've wasted a lot of effort and money on that girl :lol3::lol3::lol3: She never asked me to stop because she liked the idea of courting and we were already going out like we're already dating. But actually we're not. I stopped courting her one summer and then around four months after, she went after me herself. :lol3: [quote=aya;#339817;1373227535]No, no, no. They're "waiting" because they are playing with your mind. They wanna drive you crazy.... they're evil. Trust me, I'm a girl HAHAHAHAHAHA.[/quote] I trust you! But you see, every yin has a yang. The girl I'm talking about there ^ belongs to this category of girls, thus the 50%. :lol2: [quote=aya;#339817;1373227535]You are probably mistaking girls who are genuinely unsure whether they love you or not (thus withholding answer) from pakipot girls. Pakipot girls are the ones who are adi sure they like/love you but tries to delay giving their answer coz they wanna see you suffer... or because you're like an ego fodder or sth. :evil:[/quote] Bingo on the ego fodder :evil: but still! Okay let's put it this way and I hope I'm not romanticizing the female race. Wouldn't you be [i]pakipot[/i] if you already like the guy, yeah, but hasn't seen his effort yet? I mean, aren't there any girls who play [i]pakipot[/i] because they're not sure if it's the right thing to fall for our courtship? (HAHAHAHAHAHA i like the complexities of females okay :lol2:) Then there are also these [i]pakipot[/i] girls you just mentioned who are evil. I like to see it as your game of [i]cat and mouse[/i] chase, not your way of making us suffer :lol3: And we sometimes fall for that chase. Playing coy can be cute sometimes. But please, not too much! [quote=aya;#339817;1373227535]What the hell are you saying?! :lol3: A guy courts a girl in the first place coz [b]he wants to date her[/b] regardless whether he knows her or not. So it's not her fault if she said yes even if it has only been say, 3 days. You did court her.[/quote] It's not her fault, that is the point! :lol3: aya you know my weakness is girls. :lol2: hahahahahahaha we make mistakes in the girls we woo, so if the girl already declared that we're official before I even get to realize that I'm wooing the wrong girl, well that could be a dilemma. [quote=aya;#339817;1373227535]Say "SHIAT. WHAT R YOO DOING? Y U SAID YES SO SOON?? I AM SO NOT READY!! STAHHHP!!" Do you understand how ridiculous this sounds? :lol3:[/quote] Saying that to a girl, dear Hazel, would be a bruise to my ego. In the sense that I'm going to live thinking, "wow I'm not ready? Nope, I'm [i]always[/i] ready for everything." I do understand how ridiculous this sounds HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA but this is fun okay?! [quote=aya;#339817;1373227535]I was a guy in my previous life. :thumbsup:[/quote] Damn I would've wanted you to be mahhh broooo :lol2:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=aya;#339711;1373109052]Pakipot girls are the kind of women who likes to toy around with their suitors.[/quote] Persistence pays off. How'd we know if they're sincere in their intentions if we don't give them time to make some effort and prove their worth?
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

OT: I always skip reading tres' posts. It's too effin long. hahaha
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#339820;1373243050]I've wasted a lot of effort and money on that girl :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] Oh you're not masochistic, you're a submissive. :lol3: [quote=Tres;#339820;1373243050]then around four months after, she went after me herself. :lol3:[/quote] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DX4O3EyaR8]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.[/url] [quote=Tres;#339820;1373243050]Wouldn't you be pakipot if you already like the guy, yeah, but hasn't seen his effort yet?[/quote] [align=center]SAYING YES TO A GUY BEFORE SEEING HIS EFFORTS [img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36282572.jpg[/img][/align] loljk :lol3: A guy only puts his best foot forward during courtship so EFFORT doesn't mean shit to me. [quote=Tres;#339820;1373243050]I mean, aren't there any girls who play pakipot because they're not sure if it's the right thing to fall for our courtship?[/quote] If they're not yet sure about you then that's [b]not[/b] [i]playing[/i] hard to get. Do you know what pakipot/playign hard to get means? :lol3: it is [b]pretending you are not interested[/b] in the other person, when you really are. [quote=bubblegum;#339823;1373245115]Persistence pays off. How'd we know if they're sincere in their intentions if we don't give them time to make some effort and prove their worth?[/quote] Oh please, if you already love the guy as if you'd still care about his effort and whatnot. I'm sure you've already decided to date him but you still wanna make him run the extra mile because it makes you feel good. The only reason why girls play hard to get is because [i]nag papayummy sila[/i]. :evil: [quote=Tres;#339820;1373243050]we make mistakes in the girls we woo, so if the girl already declared that we're official before I even get to realize that I'm wooing the wrong girl, well that could be a dilemma.[/quote] You know, if you wanna know what a girl is like, you can start off as friends. :swt: It's not like you have to court someone immediately just because you're a little interested with her. :lol: [quote=Tres;#339820;1373243050]I do understand how ridiculous this sounds HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA but this is fun okay?![/quote] It's like you're saying you just want flirt around, Waters. :no2::lol3:

Last edited by aya (2013-07-08 12:00:22)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=aya;#339937;1373284328]Oh please, if you already love the guy as if you'd still care about his effort and whatnot. I'm sure you've already decided to date him but you still wanna make him run the extra mile because it makes you feel good. The only reason why girls play hard to get is because nag papayummy sila.[/quote] Of course i care about his effort because my indecisiveness would be totally wiped out once I see how sincere his intentions are. Even if I love the guy, if he's not that sincere (he wants to be my boyfriend cause he knows i like him very much and it's an ego boost on him) i'm gonna have doubts and i will not delve in a relationship which i'm not sure will last.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bubblegum;#339824;1373245166]OT: I always skip reading tres' posts. It's too effin long. hahaha[/quote] I love this discussion, can you blame me?! And I'm hyped up because aya and I are not in the same page in this and that's challenging :lol3: [quote=aya;#339937;1373284328]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.[/quote] I can't freakin play this video because of my slow internet connection but what the hell, Hazel?!? :lol3::lol3: HAHAHAHAHA [quote=aya;#339937;1373284328]A guy only puts his best foot forward during courtship so EFFORT doesn't mean shit to me.[/quote] But to others, it does, right? This is sort of sad but true though. Although I want the girls who read this to know that there are guys who would still be willing to keep his best food forward even after courtship, and that we need your help in that too :lol2: [quote=aya;#339937;1373284328]Do you know what pakipot/playign hard to get means? it is pretending you are not interested in the other person, when you really are.[/quote] I know what you're trying to say, and either connotatively or denotatively, that ^ is the definition of pakipot. What I was talking about is [i]their reason[/i] behind the pretension. Basing on my experience I've known pakipot girls who are pakipot because: (1) no reason, they're evil and just want the cat and mouse chase (thus the "coy" which is cute until it gets overdone); (2) they like the guy but are not sure if they want to bite into the potential of the relationship; and (3) they want to prolong the courtship because [i]lampungan[/i] is fun HAHAHAHAHAHA! Like, in my opinion all the pakipot girls do the same thing (pretending they're not interested), but they don't all do it for the [i]same reason[/i]. [quote=aya;#339937;1373284328]You know, if you wanna know what a girl is like, you can start off as friends. :swt: It's not like you have to court someone immediately just because you're a little interested with her. :lol:[/quote] Yeah, yeah I'm aware of this. And I love pairings that either start off as friends or enemies :lol3: but in my case it was always a pattern of pursue before get-to-know. Because I never fall and never wanted to fall for a friend.. until I met my current girlfriend ([i]hiyawan![/i] :lol3: ) [quote=aya;#339937;1373284328]It's like you're saying you just want flirt around, Waters. :no2::lol3:[/quote] Flirt and win the prize. :lol2: But Hazel, I'm a changed man!
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bubblegum;#339987;1373339344]Of course i care about his effort because my indecisiveness would be totally wiped out once I see how sincere his intentions are.[/quote] It might help you decide whether you really want to date him or not but the thing is, this "sincerity" you're looking for during courtship does not determine whether your relationship with him will succeed or fail. I've seen guys who were so good in wooing but failed to deliver when it really matters. [quote=bubblegum;#339987;1373339344]Even if I love the guy, if he's not that sincere (he wants to be my boyfriend cause he knows i like him very much and it's an ego boost on him) i'm gonna have doubts and i will not delve in a relationship which i'm not sure will last.[/quote] That's being [i]pakipot.[/i] True. But in your case, it's like he's only asking you to be his gf just because he knows you like him...? and that's different from what I'm talking about which is --------- > guys who are in love with a girl who's playing hard to get. But nweiz, I'm gunna give my two cents about your dilemma. You can either reject him since you're being way pessimistic (you're already thinking about breaking up which is sad), or just give in to whatever makes you happy, pray for the best and hope your relationship will last until the end of time. :thumbsup: Shit happens but that's okay coz it's not the end of the world and you're gunna fall inlove again. It's a vicious cycle but we can only find the one for us if we let ourselves fall. [quote=Tres;#340166;1373383242]I can't freakin play this video because of my slow internet connection but what the hell, Hazel?!? :lol3::lol3: HAHAHAHAHA[/quote] It's that old song ,[url=http://tagaloglang.com/Filipino-Music/Pop-Songs/hahabul-habol-o-ang-babae.html]O ang babae[/url]. That girl is a classic example. :lol3::lol3::lol3: [quote=Tres;#340166;1373383242]Like, in my opinion all the pakipot girls do the same thing (pretending they're not interested), but they don't all do it for the same reason.[/quote] One and three sounds the same to me. Two is....fuck, I don't understand what you meant by #2. :lol3: What the hell is bite into the potential of the relationship??? HAHAHAHA [quote=Tres;#340166;1373383242]Because I never fall and never wanted to fall for a friend.. until I met my current girlfriend (hiyawan! :lol3: )[/quote] Er... You're only proving my point. :lol3: [quote=Tres;#340166;1373383242]Flirt and win the prize. :lol2:[/quote] And just a few posts back you were saying sth like you're not even sure if you really want the prize?
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#340170;1373390274]It's that old song ,O ang babae. That girl is a classic example. :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] Oh that song! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the accuracy of it is killing me! :lol2::lol2: girls are the language that's hardest to decode. Damnit :lol3: [quote=aya;#340170;1373390274]One and three sounds the same to me. Two is....fuck, I don't understand what you meant by #2. :lol3: What the hell is bite into the potential of the relationship??? HAHAHAHA[/quote] it doesn't sound the same to me! #1 is pure evil like you mentioned; the ones who have the instinct to make a guy suffer :lol2: #3 is just plain.. landi. They don't have the intention to make the guy suffer, they just want the courtship because they receive a lot of flowers, chocolates, dates, and like you mentioned, most guys put their best foot only on courtship. What I meant by #2 was, for example okay Girl likes Guy. Guy woos Girl. Girl sees Guy's effort. But Guy has history of third parties or anything of that sort. What is Girl going to do? She already likes the guy, but she's pretending she isn't because she doesn't wanna admit that she likes a guy with that history :lol2: I think I can already see my defeat. You are very persistent :lol3::lol3: [quote=aya;#340170;1373390274]Er... You're only proving my point. :lol3:[/quote] I am.. in that sentence. But look at what came before it. The timeline in my arguments is the past. So when you said, two people can just start off as friends if the guy wants to know her first.. we are talking about [i]diskarte[/i] right? I don't use friendship with a girl to my advantage; thus the "pursue before get-to-know" thing and that's why I tried to make this point: [quote=Tres;#339820;1373243050]so if the girl already declared that we're official before I even get to realize that I'm wooing the wrong girl, well that could be a dilemma.[/quote] Did I write that clearly? HAHAAHAHAHAHA :lol3: [quote=aya;#340170;1373390274]And just a few posts back you were saying sth like you're not even sure if you really want the prize?[/quote] Which post? "Flirt and win the prize" is the initial goal. This is the first impression, the motivation guys (not all of us though) use to drive them into wooing the girl. Don't you know any guy in real life who woo just so they can have a girlfriend they can flaunt to their friends? The [i]not sure[/i] part happens when.. the guy's a few days into the courtship. When he's starting to see the girl's traits he doesn't like. :run: O ANG BABAE PAG MINAMAHAL~ :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#340229;1373417055]it doesn't sound the same to me! #1 is pure evil like you mentioned; the ones who have the instinct to make a guy suffer :lol2: #3 is just plain.. landi.[/quote] But it really sounds the same to me! :lol3: I mean, you said so yourself, #1 means "the cat and mouse chase" wherein the girl acts "coy" as you put it. Isn't that like #3? Because acting coy is under [i]lampungan[/i] or sth. HAHAHAHA. [quote=Tres;#340229;1373417055]What I meant by #2 was, for example okay Girl likes Guy. Guy woos Girl. Girl sees Guy's effort. But Guy has history of third parties or anything of that sort. What is Girl going to do? She already likes the guy, but she's pretending she isn't because she doesn't wanna admit that she likes a guy with that history :lol2:[/quote] Say for example, you're this guy who had a history of two timing. The girl you like knows of your philandering activities and refuses to admit that she loves you because of that. Would you really consider that as someone who's [i]playing[/i] hard to get? :lol: [quote=Tres;#340229;1373417055]I don't use friendship with a girl to my advantage; thus the "pursue before get-to-know" thing and that's why I tried to make this point:[/quote] I think we're going around in circles here? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Anyway, if you were aware that you might actually be wooing the wrong girl, why is it your [i]diskarte[/i] [b]was[/b] "pursue before geting to know the girl"? (O there, past tense [i]na[/i] HAHAHAHA) [quote=Tres;#340229;1373417055]The not sure part happens when.. the guy's a few days into the courtship. When he's starting to see the girl's traits he doesn't like. :run:[/quote] Are you saying,you're one of those guys who court girls because of their looks? :xixi: And then when you realize she's a bitch you go, " Oopsy. Wrong girl". :lol3::lol3::lol3: Earlier I said "And just a few posts back you were saying sth like you're not even sure if you really want the prize?" What I meant by that was "it was the wrong girl, would you still call it a prize?" Er.. but I'm guessing you'd say yes because: :lol3::lol3: v v v [quote=Tres;#340229;1373417055]"Flirt and win the prize" is the initial goal. This is the first impression, the motivation guys (not all of us though) use to drive them into wooing the girl. Don't you know any guy in real life who woo just so they can have a girlfriend they can flaunt to their friends?[/quote] I'm going back to the girls team. You guys are evil too. :lol3::lol3::lol3: [hr][hr][hr] [b]New question:[/b] How long do you guys wait before push the idea of having sex for the first time to your girlfriend?
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#340237;1373425452]I mean, you said so yourself, #1 means "the cat and mouse chase" wherein the girl acts "coy" as you put it. Isn't that like #3? Because acting coy is under [i]lampungan[/i] or sth. HAHAHAHA.[/quote] But.. but. [img]http://media.tumblr.com/e3f56b665a3247a6430da87a86ea2b8a/tumblr_inline_mppn8i9vsI1qz4rgp.gif[/img] Okay, I got nothing. HHAHAHAHAHAHA [quote=aya;#340237;1373425452]Anyway, if you were aware that you might actually be wooing the wrong girl, why is it your diskarte was "pursue before geting to know the girl"? (O there, past tense na HAHAHAHA)[/quote] [quote=aya;#340237;1373425452]Are you saying,you're [b]one of those guys who court girls because of their looks[/b]? :xixi: And then when you realize she's a bitch you go, " Oopsy. Wrong girl". :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] Used to be :lol3: as you mentioned once, people do judge others by their appearance HAHAHAHAHA it's just a bonus if the girl has a great personality. but yeah I've had those "Oops, wrong girl" times :d:lol3: [quote=aya;#340237;1373425452]I'm going back to the girls team. You guys are evil too. :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] Fair enough, I'm going back to the guys team too. Girls are equally evil. GUY POWER! :lala::excited2: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA damn this was great. [quote=aya;#340237;1373425452]New question: How long do you guys wait before push the idea of having sex for the first time to your girlfriend?[/quote] I give it at least two months.. subtly :lol2::lol2::lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#340306;1373443960]Okay, I got nothing. HHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote] I thought so. :snob: [quote=Tres;#340306;1373443960]I give it at least two months.. subtly :lol2::lol2::lol2:[/quote] How do you tell her you want to have sex? :xixi:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#340380;1373461326]How do you tell her you want to have sex? :xixi:[/quote] I make sexual innuendoes :lol2: I usually just slip it out through jokes. If she plays along, then good. :lol2:
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

[quote=aya;#340380;1373461326]How do you tell her you want to have sex?[/quote] I'm going to play my MOMOL Playlist :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=rph;#340414;1373466709]I'm going to play my MOMOL Playlist :lol3:[/quote] What is that? HAHAHAHAHA. [quote=Tres;#340386;1373463233]I make sexual innuendoes :lol2: I usually just slip it out through jokes. If she plays along, then good. :lol2:[/quote] Is it bad if your gf would be the one who'll initiate love making? xDDDD kyaa kyaa~ HAHAHHA.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=rph;#340414;1373466709]I'm going to play my MOMOL Playlist :lol3:[/quote] This is helpful too :lol2: [quote=aya;#340429;1373474923]Is it bad if your gf would be the one who'll initiate love making? xDDDD kyaa kyaa~ HAHAHHA.[/quote] Nahh it's not bad. I'd love it even HAHAHAHAHAHHA in contrast to our pakipot girls debate, my girlfriend shouldn't be pakipot especially about this. Tease me! :lol3::lol3::lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Why do guys get scared/disgusted when they see girls' pubes/hair (pits/legs/vaginal area)? I dont get it. Even men have pubes.... :invi: Is it just society's standards? :rolleyes: or this all depends on the person (personal taste :lol3:)?

Last edited by chaw (2013-07-11 23:35:12)

pipito21
 jay angelo
pipito21's display avatar
» n00b
relaxed :)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2013-07-18

[quote=chaw;#340638;1373594345]Why do guys get scared/disgusted when they see girls' pubes/hair (pits/legs/vaginal area)? I dont get it. Even men have pubes.... Is it just society's standards? or this all depends on the person (personal taste )?[/quote] it must have been those jap movies .. :yes: .. first there's hair,, then crawling stuff..then some weird a*$ girl comes out .. so yah.. that must be it ... Hair = nasty :penguin:

Last edited by pipito21 (2013-07-12 03:10:09)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:54

[ 8 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy